Ancient Traditional Form of Yoga
It is the original and traditional form of yoga done by our Rishi’s and sages with complete. All eight limbs and steps of yoga –> Yama, Niyama, Asanas, Pranayama are taught in traditional form.
How it is different ?
- All asanas are done with maximize hold of breath so that it increases all the prana and oxygen level in body so that complete mental, physical, health is achieved.
- The control of Rhythm, speed of breath is controlled and well coordinated and synchronized with Asanas.
How to take Breath
- Original Form of Pranayama 1:1:1:1 ( Purak: Internal Kumbak: Rechak : External Kumbak) of Prana vayu so that achieve maximum benefit.
- It fulfills complete physical emotional & mental health.
- Supplies & fulfills the lungs, heart, liver, kidney, brain with lots of supply of oxygen & detoxify them completely from free radicles and waste products that is the main cause of coronavirus infection & boosts the immune system maximum so that it can fight every infection like coronavirus.
- It reduces the symptoms of coronavirus – shortness of breath, headache, body pain, dizziness
- It relaxes and meditate your mind & make you totally stress free to fight with coronavirus.
- It aids in secretion of digestive foods and promote your digestion so that you can provide the best digestion nutrients, vitamins & minerals that helps in fighting & avoiding entry of coronavirus by boosting your immune system maximum.
- Ancient & Traditional form of yoga originated by our Rishi’s
- That kept them free from diseases and Mentally, Physically, & Emotionally fit till 1000’s of year without any type of medicines & treatments.
- This form of yoga boosts your immunity 100X more
- Best for energizing our system & keeps lungs healthy.
- Best in removing all minor to major diseases from its root cause.
- Removes free radicals, oxidants, poisonous waste product which is the main cause of diseases
If you need to know more about Breath hold & Prana Flow Yoga –> Read this blog