This group of 48 Asanas is concerned with loosening up the joints of the body. It eliminates energy blockages in the joints and outer extremities of the physical body and works on the Pranic and the mental level as well. Each part of the body including all organs, joints and muscles are benefited. So the Yogic Sukshma Vyayamaa, as is implied by its name, is meant for the subtle body of Sukskma Sarira.
As per the yogic philosophical tradition there are five bodies for every individual – the physical and the subtle: the annamaya sarira, pranamaya sareera, manomaya sareera, vigyanamaya sareera and anandamaya sareers. So, Sukshma Vyayam deals with the second level, which is the subtle body or Sukshma Sarira.
• Total 48 kriyas which can be done standing
• Session can ranging between 30-60 minutes
• Session can be done in office clothes
• No dedicated space is required, session can be done standing near desktop.
• Sessions can be held any time of day/night.